Book a charter
Book a private 5-star charter with the Zenith II, a 48-foot-long sailing catamaran, and experience paradise in San Blas. The basic rate is $1400 per night and includes a private boat, captain Frederick L. Ebers, and a host. The additional $150 per night per person includes all the food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, sunscreen, and hotel -type expendables. For children between 10-16 years the additional costs are $115 a night, for children between 4-9 years $75 and for children 0-3 years $ 35. If you want, you can also book a charter around the holiday season. Around this time (from December 15th till January 10th) the price is increased by 10%.
How to get to San Blas
After booking we will contact you in order to arrange for the transfer to the catamaran. If you don´t have your own transport we will arrange for a 4x4 jeep to pick you up anywhere in Panamá City and brings you to the harbor where a launch transfer brings you to a nearby island. We will pick you up there. Make sure you have enough cash with you to be able to pay for the jeep ($50 per person), the Kuna Yala taxes ($22 per person), and the launch transfer to a nearby island ($80 per person). We will pick you up at the island and from there everything is included. This all will take you around 5 hours.
There is also a possibility to travel via private plane from Albrook Airport. This takes around half an hour. The costs are $900 per way for small plane (up to 2 adults and two small children) and $1200 per way for a bigger plane, up to 6 adults.
This is a 5- star all-inclusive charter and with all-inclusive we really mean all-inclusive.
- Private luxurious catamaran
- Private Island fees
- 3 high quality meals a day
- Unlimited access to a huge variety non-alcoholic beverages, like coffee, tea, bottled water, coca-cola normal and light, Fresh, Perrier, tonic water, and fruit juice
- Unlimited access to a huge variety of alcoholic beverages. We have different kinds of beer, wine, rum, different kinds of whisky, gin and vodka. We also have liquors like kahlúa, baileys, amaretto, cachaça, cointreau and many more.
- Ice-cubes and drinks made of bottled water
- Unlimited access to a variety of sweet and salty snacks
- Unlimited access to a variety of different fresh fruits
- Sunscreen and hotel-type expendables
- Use of sports equipment: kayaks, paddleboards, body boards, fishing gear, snorkeling equipment, life jackets and volleyball
- Use of electronics like printer, laptop, tv screen and music player
- Use of relaxing equipment like a hammock, roles and cushions